Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiDas > Hi I have A Maxidas Ds708,it neads to re...
Hi I have A Maxidas Ds708,it neads to reset to factory setting.

2735 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: 2017-12-23 02:12:43

•   Level 1   
    (5) points
    electromotion
    2017-12-21 18:05:39
     Hi

I have A Maxidas Ds708,it neads to reset to factory setting.

when I want to point on any options, I have to point 1 inches below that option that i want to choose and by this reason i cant access to setup to align display.

when i click on the bottom left corner of display, it goes to update page.

I updated program software to 6.33 but still problem exists and I cant access to setup option to reconfigure touch pad.

please help me to fix it.

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend

2017-12-22 05:28:07 (Reply to:electromotion)

I think the ability to update a DS708 is over at the end of this month if you are still  within the free update period. if you never made working backup SD cards while the tool was within the free update period  and know the register password, doing a factory reset , you will loose everything on the DS708. I know it has a USB port of the old square design and not sure it would work to recognize a USB mouse and be able to navigate the screen with that.

•   Level 4   
    (119) points
    John Clark

2017-12-23 02:12:43 (Reply to:electromotion)

Have you tried installing the PC Link software and using the Remote Desk feature? I've been able to use that to access the tool from my PC.  It's a little slow but it does work quite well. 
  Total1 Pages